Custom Tags Microsoft Office365 SaaS Dashboard
ou extend the use of the custom tagging feature within UNUM Insight Analytics Flow to monitor and measure the use of SaaS-based applications such as the Microsoft Office 365 application suite.
Insight Analytics Flow Custom Tags SaaS Dashboard
Widgets used in the SaaS dashboard include:
- Client Virtual Machine or VM Kernel Name – displays the name of client virtual machines or kernel names.
- Client Access Point – displays the name of the client access point.
- Insight App Count – displays the unique applications in collection sample.
- Insight Collection Count – displays the total number of connections in collection sample.
- Client Port Group – displays the ports used by client group.
- User Full Name – displays user names by full name.
- Insight Average Connection Latency (µsec) – displays the connection latency over time. Rollover any data point on the graph for drill down information.
- Insight - Connections Timeline by State – displays the connection state over time.
- SaaS Provider – displays the SaaS provider by name.
- SaaS Service – displays the SaaS service or application by name.
- Insight - Connections by Switch – displays the number of connections by switch name.
- Custom Insight Details – specific details for each connection type collected.
Search and Filtering functions work in an identical manner as described under the Common Features - Search & Filtering section.