Insight Analytics Flow Report
Selecting Overview → Analytics → Insight Analytics Flow → Report displays the Report dashboard. The Report tab is highlighted.
Usage Note: Before any analytics are collected, add a Fabric and install and activate a valid license.
The UNUM Insight Analytics Flow Report module aggregates daily flow statistics over the selected time in a rolling window.
The time is selectable from 15 minutes to Previous Year.
Interval Selector ranges from Off to 2 hours.
Aggregated daily statistics include:
- Capacity - Daily Total Connections – displays the number of total network connections per day
- Capacity - Daily Unique L4 Services – the number of unique applications connecting on the network
- Capacity - Port Traffic (Bytes) – the amount of traffic flowing through the ports measured in bytes
- Capacity - Daily Unique Client Devices – the number of unique client devices connecting to the network
- Capacity - Overall Port Packet Errors – the number of packet errors occurring on the ports
- Capacity - Port Traffic (Packets) – the amount of packet traffic flowing through the ports
- Capacity - Hourly Connection Activity – the number of connections on the network per hour
- Capacity - Hourly Port Traffic (Bytes) – the amount of traffic flowing through the switch per hour in bytes
- Capacity - Hourly Port Traffic (Packets) – the number of packets flowing through the switch per hour
- Capacity - Weekly Top Clients – the top clients connecting to the network
- Capacity - Weekly Top Servers – the top servers connecting to clients on the network
- Capacity - Weekly Top Apps – the top applications that clients are connecting to on the network
Insight Analytics Flow Report Dashboard Upper Section
Insight Analytics Flow Report Dashboard Bottom Section
The Report module also supports global filters by clicking on any of the chart items. You drilldown into the data by selecting any chart item in the dashboard and clicking on an area of interest.
Search and Filtering functions work in an identical manner as described under the Common Features - Search & Filtering section.