Manage Layer 2
Manage Layer 2 Configuration
UNUM Manage provides for the set up and configuration of Layer 2 settings for switches. You need to select a switch.
Fabric management is not supported using this interface.
Using the configuration tools requires upgrading your target switches to nvOS or Netvisor ONE Version 3.0 or above.
For more details please refer to the nvOS and Netvisor ONE Configuration Guides at www.pluribusnetworks.com/support/technical-documentation.
Manage Layer 2 Dashboard
Selecting Overview → Manage → Layer 2 displays all Layer 2 functions within UNUM. These include:
- STP – Spanning Tree Protocol
- Manage STP
- STP Ports
- STP States
- VLAN – Virtual Local Area Network
- Manage VLAN
- VLAN Ports
- LACP – Link Aggregation Control Protocol
- VLAG – Virtual Link Aggregation Group
- Manage VLAG
- LLDP – Link Layer Discovery Protocol
- Manage LLDP
- CLUSTER – Cluster Configuration
- Manage Cluster