Switch Analytics Traffic vPort Dashboard
Selecting Overview → Analytics → Switch Analytics → vPort Dashboard displays the vPorts Dashboard. The vPort Dashboard tab is highlighted.
Selecting the desired switch automatically updates the vPorts dashboard with information from the selected switch.
vPort Dashboard upper dashboard widgets include:
- States by Total vPort – pie chart of states by total vPorts by state type.
- Top Ten Switches By Active end-points – bar chart number of active end-points by count and switch name.
- Active end-points count – total count of active end-points.
- Type by Total vPort – pie chart of type by total vPorts.
- Top 10 VLANS By Active end-points – bar chart top 10 VLANs by active end-points by count and vlan keyword.
- Top 10 VXLANS By Active end-points – bar chart top 10 VXLANs by active end-points by count and vxlan number.
Switch Analytics vPort Dashboard Upper Section
vPort Dashboard lower dashboard includes:
- vPort – vPort Details
Switch Analytics vPort Dashboard Lower Section
A vPort search function provides a useful method of searching for vPort related information using an auto-populate feature based on previous searches.
You begin by entering relevant search criteria.
The vPort related information displayed in the graphical interface is updated with data from the search criteria and the filter information is highlighted in the filter bar.
Multiple searches populate the filter bar.
Filtering functions work in an identical manner as described under the Common Features - Search & Filtering section.