Connectivity Stats - Ping Stats
Selecting Analytics → Switch Analytics → Connectivity → Ping Stats displays the Ping Stats dashboard. The Ping Stats tab is highlighted.
The data contained in the Ping Stats dashboard is populated from the Mesh Ping connectivity function.
UNUM provides access to specific feature help documentation via the Help Button icon.
Select the desired Fabric from the left side navigation bar and the dashboard updates showing all Ping Stats entries from all switches within the Fabric.
Ping Stats upper dashboard widgets include:
- Ping – Mgmt Int by Max Time (ms) – management interface by max time (ms).
- Ping – vRouters by Max Time (ms) – vRouters by max time (ms).
- Ping – vRouter Int by Max Time (ms) – vRouter interface by max time (ms).
- Ping – Mgmt Int by Max Packet Loss (percentage) – management interface by max packet loss (percentage).
- Ping – vRouters by Max Packet Loss (percentage) – vRouters by max packet loss (percentage).
- Ping – vRouter Int by Max Packet Loss (percentage) – vRouter interface by max packet loss (percentage).
Switch Analytics Ping Stats Upper Dashboard
Ping Stats lower dashboard includes:
- Mesh Ping Stats – Details
Switch Analytics Ping Stats Lower Dashboard
Selecting the desired switch automatically updates the Ping Stats dashboard with information from the selected switch.
Switch Analytics Ping Stats Switch Dashboard
Widget Expand Feature
You expand and contract widgets by clicking on the icon.
Switch Analytics Ping Stats Widget Expand & Rollover
Ping Stats Search
A Ping Stats Search function provides a useful method of searching for ping stats related information using an auto-populate feature based on previous searches.
You begin by entering a switch or vRouter name, or by clicking on an area of a pie chart or histogram.
The Ping Stats related information displayed in the graphical interface is updated with data from the search criteria and the filter information is highlighted in the filter bar.
Multiple searches populate the filter bar.
Ping Stats Filtering
Rolling over a column in the Mesh Ping - Details section reveals a icon used to Add or Remove filters from the search criteria.
Clicking on the icon in the Mesh Ping - Details section revealsTabular and JSON data.
Ping Stats - Mesh Ping Stats Export Data
Click on Export to export data to a CSV file.
You have the option to Open or Save the File.
Switch Analytics Ping Stats Export CSV Data
Click OK to continue and Cancel to return to the previous screen.
Filtering functions work in a similar manner as described under the Common Features - Search & Filtering section.