Manager Layer 2 Configuration
UNUM Manager provides for the set up and configuration of Layer 2 settings for switches. You need to select a switch.
Fabric management is not supported using this interface.
Using the configuration tools requires upgrading your target switches to nvOS or Netvisor ONE Version 3.0 or above.
For more details please refer to the nvOS and Netvisor ONE Configuration Guides at www.pluribusnetworks.com/support/technical-documentation.
Manager Layer 2 Dashboard
Selecting Manager → Layer 2 displays all Layer 2 functions within UNUM. These include:
- STP – Spanning Tree Protocol
- VLAN – Virtual Local Area Network
- LACP – Link Aggregation Control Protocol
- VLAG – Virtual Link Aggregation Group
- LLDP – Link Layer Discovery Protocol
- CLUSTER – Cluster Configuration