UNUM Configuration Menu
UNUM Help Feature
UNUM provides access to specific feature help documentation via the Help Button icon.
UNUM Help Button
Rolling over the Help Button icon reveals the help page title.
Click on the Help Button icon to open the specific help file.
UNUM Help Button Rollover
The help file page is displayed in a separate browser tab.
Note: The help page files may contain links to external resources. An Internet connection is required to access these external resources.
UNUM Platform Configuration Menu
Selecting Overview → (gears icon) launches the Configuration menu. Configuration items include:
- Server Certificates – SSL Certs
- Auth Server – AD or LDAP Authentication Servers
- License – UNUM platform application licenses
- Manage Users – User and Administrator accounts
- Audit Logs – Review log data from switches
- Database Health – Information of overall UNUM platform system health
By selecting on any of the configuration items you are taken directly to that dashboard.
Note: Upon the initial login and after a new OVA install of UNUM, a visual notification alarm may be presented on the dashboard indicating no licenses have been activated.
License Activation – Activate Licenses
To remove the visual alarm condition activate a license.
UNUM Platform Configuration Visual Alarm